Back pain affects millions of people worldwide. We fail to understand that back pain can be a sign of a severe issue.
Individuals use pain medicines or pain relief sprays over the counter instead of opting for proper back pain treatment.
Back pain may be classified into three different categories, depending on the area of the back that is affected:
- Neck or Cervical pain
- Middle back or Thoracic pain
- Lumbar/coccydynia or lower back pain.
Lower back pain referred to as lumbar or coccydynia in the lower back. It impacts the base of the lumbar region and adjacent areas.
Middle back pain affects the area between the cervical and lumbar regions. It is referred to as thoracic pain, a less common form of back pain.
Upper back pain affects the area of the cervix, the spine, and the arm. This causes pain and discomfort in the area around your shoulder and neck.
Why is the Problem of Back Pain so common?
Back pain is the most common chronic health condition for people due to inappropriate posture and an unhealthy lifestyle. Most elderly people have Back pain.
Women are more prone to back pain, especially pregnant women. By ignoring the severity of the disorder and appropriate treatment for back pain also increases discomfort and causes chronic problems.
You can go online and type back pain relief near me or back pain care near me to find successful back pain in your home’s comfort.
Different causes of back pain
Back muscles often occur due to heavy lifting, lifting things the wrong way, and sudden, painful movements. With back pain treatment available at home, you don’t need to live with pain.
At Physiqure, we are providing the best treatment for back pain.
Back structural Problems
During this case, the patient’s mobility is compromised, and it is better to receive back pain care at home so as not to further escalate this issue.
Movement and posture
Nowadays, most back pains are caused by:
- Standing or sitting for a long time
- Driving for a long time without breaks.
Physiotherapy can be the best method of treatment for back pain.
Pregnancy back pain
Back pain is a common occurrence both during and after pregnancy due to:
- Hormonal variations
- Weight gain
- Epidural injections
Back pain physiotherapy can be the best option in these times to get rid of back pain.
Overweight and Obesity
Obesity is another significant factor for back pain. A lot of us are more or less overweight, and this extra weight puts a lot of pressure on our body that leads to back pain.
The best option is to eat healthily and do some exercise to reduce extra weight. You can also try back pain medication or back pain physiotherapy for back pain.
How to Prevent back pain
Steps we can take to minimize the back pain risk are as follows.
- 15 minutes of exercise will go a long way towards strengthening the back muscles and enhancing flexibility. Nonetheless, do not do exercises that require heavy lifting without proper supervision.
- Add enough calcium and vitamin D to a healthy diet to ensure good bone health. A healthy diet can also help you shed excess body weight.
- Keep in mind the standing and sitting position. Do not slouch, and for long hours do not sit or stand at a pace.
- Be vigilant of heavy lifting. When you lift it, you still bend your knees.
- Do not lift or move large items at the same time.
- Wear decent shoes, too; ladies wearing high heels are more vulnerable to back pain for a long period.
- Don’t constantly drive for long hours; take proper breaks to stretch yourself.
- Invest in a good mattress that gives proper support to your body.
We offer the best pain relief for your back, brought to you in the comfort of your home.
After a thorough evaluation, our trained physiotherapists will provide you with a customized back pain treatment plan to provide you with immediate comfort.
Want to have relief from back pain, Call us now.